Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Family of 5 - Kanata Family Photographer

After rescheduling twice due to the rain, I was finally able to meet up with this wonderful family.  I met Mom back when we used to work together as teenagers (I won't say where :)) so it was great to meet her beautiful family!



It was really cold outside so there was a lot of cuddling going on!


They even brought their adorable 10 month old dog Racy along




Every year they give the Grandparents a photo of all their Grandchildren so the two cousins stopped by for a couple of photos.


The kids were so well behaved that it was easy to get a shot of all of them and even little Racy!






No comments: